Friday, October 17, 2008

#4

For the past few weeks, Meghan McCain has been on the road with her father, helping him with the campaign. In the first post there was a video explaining what she has been doing and I thought it was good. Here it is:



The next post was another update from her father's campaign trail and she said that it was going well. She's having fun and at all the rallies there was a lot of energy. However,she said it was very tiring because of all the flying everywhere and non-action.
The next post was the recent Hofstra Debate (Jess- this is mike's brother's college and he went, just thought you would like to know haha). Meghan thought her dad did an awesom
e job at the debate. She said, "I am always proud of my Dad but even more so when he lets his maverick tendencies show so clearly." I thought this was an interesting quote because Sarah Palin constantly says maverick and it reminded me of her. Since Meghan said it, it sort of makes me associate her with Sarah Palin and how she is.

Meghan also said that "
He got up and showed this country why he is the right person to lead it into the future, and open the door to the reinvention of the Republican Party." I agree with her. I only watched part of the debate, but during the part that I saw, I thought McCain did really well. I also think that he is not the "traditional republican."

The most interesting part, I thought, was that if McCain wins the New Hampshire and the overall election she will get a tattoo that says "Live Free or Die."

1 comment:

JessDePaul said...

Mike! yay! You really went all out doing several posts since the last one you read, i didn't do that. should i have? it is cute that she is proud of her father, but i don't feel any certain way about it because it would only alarm me if she didn't. the most interesting thing from your post is the live free or die tattoo part. Why does the state of new hampshire have this effect? oh also, good catch on the non traditional republican comment. i agree with you.
love you samantha